Sorry for the long delay with this series, I really need to do these more often as its hard to filter through my pins, specially when I pin almost every day (Yes its an addiction:p). Anyways, sharing things I have been inspired by lately. Happy Friday and Enjoy.
- This quote above.This is one of my biggest challenges as a mom right now, to live in the moment and this is a good reminder.
- Following this series on MPMK on Habits of Happy Families.
I love where he says ‘The central idea of love is not even a relationship commitment, the first thing is a personal commitment to be the best version of yourself with or without that person that you’re with. You have to every single day, mind, body, and spirit, wake up with a commitment to be better. Don’t make that same mistake tomorrow that you made today.’
Home and Décor
- This beautiful studio house tour Love the family pictures over the stairway.
- This bright home. In love with the little displays everywhere.
- Love this piece on Kate Middleton’s choice of dress when they showed the world their little man.
- So happy to know that a documentary is being made on this legend of a man, Abdus Sattar Edhi.
- This beautiful project that just launched. It is amazing, the amount of women, specially from countries like Pakistan face emotional/verbal/physical abuse from their spouse and never talk about it. I hope this will change that.
- Love this piece by Ethan Casey on why Americans should visit Pakistan.
Faith and Religion
- This church that opened it doors to Muslims for Friday prayer.
- With addition of more and more Muslim football players, how the English football culture is changing.
Have a fabulous weekend. Be back on Monday with a mom and toddler style post that I’m absolutely excited about sharing.
Thanks for reading.