Wednesday, September 5, 2012

DIY: art for Anya’s room

Hey you guys,

Today I thought I’d share a little peek from Anya’s new room. Her nani and khala sent her a darling little doll a little while ago and the wrapping paper they packed it in was adorable and yellow and I didn’t have the heart to part with it. I kept thinking of how they must’ve lovingly gone to select it for this little gift they were sending. Yes, I get very emotionally attached to things that way, but that is the story for another blog post! hehe

So well, I decided to put it in in a pretty little white frame.

2012-07-30 001

2012-07-30 002

and hang it up on the art wall in her room. It looks quite sweet there, don’t you think so? And every time we look at it we are reminded of the loving family that lives in our hearts but across the world.

2012-07-30 004

Hope your day is going awesome. Thanks for stopping by!

(FYI: in Urdu, nani means maternal grandmother and khala is your mom’s sister)

11 comments:

  1. just love love love love love love love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a beautiful idea ... that paper was selected with love and now displayed in love too .. Fab!

    Do show us this wall and its story too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely do that, its in the middle of a change these days, so as soon as I get it right:) Thanks for stopping by Asma!

      Delete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you get a C
    so cute and creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! this is so CREATIVE ! :)
    LOVE xx :) ..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!