Monday, April 15, 2013

These are troubled times

20130410-2

I had another post planned, but then this tragedy happened this morning and I was reminded again of what this world has come to. The cruelties that hide inside human souls are unimaginable. To attack innocent people, not even caring if little kids get killed, is truly disturbing. Being from Pakistan, I know too well, the horror, fear and insecurity that comes out of an incident like this (In the past year alone, more than 200 terrorist attacks have taken place in various parts of Pakistan).

My heart goes out to all the people affected by this tragedy. May they find strength to get through this difficult time. My prayers and thoughts are with the victims. May we live to see peaceful times.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. may allah bring peace in pakistan.....waiting for a nice post....

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!