Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Anya’s room. The in-between phase.

Remember Anya’s room when it looked like this? I am embarrassed to see the date on that post because it is almost a year later and I still haven’t posted about her room! ANYWAYS. I finally took pictures and I’m happy to tell you, it will definitely be up next week. So do sure to check back if you'd like to take a look.

For today, I thought it would be fun to show you the in-between stage. Here are a couple of shots from before the paint job and after removing the molding running across to discover the room had been once been blue.

2012-06-25 001

2012-06-25 003

And here it is when the paint was done. It was a slight change but one that made a world of difference. I ended up repainting the white too with a brighter shade and then the accent wall in my favorite shade of grey. I was so proud of myself for doing it all on my own! Hehe.

We just did up the room a little bit for guests that were going to be staying for a week soon after. Here are some glimpses of our makeshift guest room.

2012-06-30 010

2012-06-30 015

2012-06-30 019

2012-06-30 020

Check back next week for what her room looks like now. Here is the slight teaser I posted once.

Thanks for reading and for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love the grey wall colour and yess cant wait for full room tour.tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see the now tour :) I think apart from the owls, I love the wall THE Most ... just few minutes back I was thinking about how to line up the frames on my wall too :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!